Sugarcane bagasse products are made out of sugarace pulp. The processed bagasse will be now eco friendly product for green solution as perfect go green product. To make sugarcane bagasse products no tree is chopped down, it is only the left out waste after extracting the sugarcane juice from sugarcane is used as the raw materials for the sugarcane bagasse products.
Sugarcane bagasse products are perfect solution for biodegradable food packaging which are environment friendly. Also sugarcane products are very easy for food take aways which why is they are called as green food packaging or biodegradable disposable take aways. They are pefect apt for green parties, green project used as green products
• ERP implementation supporting Thousand plus stores with over four hundred homegrown applications.
• Enterprise Item Management.
• Special Product Attributions with Custom product catalog Integration with third party catalog for national brands.
• Supporting multiple POS systems.
• Quick Data Entry (Excel Upload).
• Real time collaboration with sourcing partners.
• Omni Channel capabilities.
• Best of breed system integration (RMS, DCM Replenishment, JDA Forecasting, Redprairie WMS, AP/IP, MFP, SAS Size Opt, Pack Opt, Mark Down Opt, Epicor POS and Cashman, EBS R tweleve Financials, Peoplesoft HR, Profitlogic Allocation, ATG, Sterling OMS, Sabrix, Tradeweave, FlexPLM).
Well Begun is Half Done -Aristotle
At Recast, we believe Blueprinting is primary to the success of a program. Partnering with our clients for a period of focused learning, we will take the time to understand your organizations key needs, challenges, and opportunities. Retail is complex; customer needs change and evolve faster than fashion trends, and the right ERP solution will serve you well into the future. You wouldn’t build your new house without a blueprint, don’t lay the foundation of your growth without one either.
Individuals & interactions over processes & tools - Agile manifesto
Leveraging key principles of agile project methodologies, ReCAST knows that a project is best served by delivery methods that allow the natural evolution of needs through learning and understanding. Constantly testing our assumptions, we can ensure early discovery of anomalies and incorrect decisions, giving us time to course correct and meet our commitments.
If it is to be, it is up to me - William H. Johnsen
ReCAST provides Turnkey execution of programs with flexible engagement models. Our commitment to the success of the program allows us to operate fluently in a Fixed Price engagement, while our willingness to work with client’s specific needs permits a Time & Material model as well. We have delivered programs with various execution models – insourced, out-sourced, vendor managed… you name it, we’ve done it!
The only thing that is constant is change- Heraclitus
We’ve lived it, and know that no ERP will succeed without the right, realistic approach to change management. Forget the theories; the problem of change is solvable, but it takes action, not talking, to crack the code.